- Reformulated rubber mixture improves durability by at least 10-15%, compared with previous MICHELIN® tires
- Improved grip compared with previous MICHELIN® tires, thanks to new rear tread compound and changes in casing design
- Redesigned tire structure incorporates an additional casing ply under the tread, which helps improve flexibility of the tread area. This in turn improves feedback, traction and warm-up time.
- Thicker sidewalls in the bead area help increase lateral rigidity, further improving feedback and performance.
- Proven, championship-winning tread designs remain unchanged from original M12™ tires
- Dependable traction and steering in mixed conditions
- Intermediate-condition tire for motocross or off-road
- Differential rigidity casing helps minimize rebound
Widely spaced knobs shed mud quickly