Those of you in your 30s or older, most likely remember the Champion Hooded Sweatshirt. They were the original “in style” hoodie because of their legendary durability and overall quality. So much of moment in fashion, dare say streetwear culture in fact, that I still remember the store my mom brought me to in order to purchase my first one (RIP POORE SIMON’S) after basically begging for one for an entire year. As a bi product of having to beg mom for as long as I did, I also remember they cost 90’s, (Im positive I was also rocking Dee Brown Reebok Pumps at the time but I digress) $75.99!! Even today 75 is a steep number to justify for most, for a Hoodie. In a world where everything is seemingly more expensive daily, Im stoked to be able to offer them 20+ years later, with the Throw Ya Diamonds up Rudeboy logo, delivered to your door cheaper. What a time to be alive.
most indestructible. Worth the extra money for sure!!• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|